COVID Safe Information
Updated: 25 May, 2022
As of Saturday, 14 May, 2022, visitors to Coopers Stadium are not required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to gain entry.
Coopers Stadium remains committed to providing a COVID Safe environment for all guests.
If you are attending an upcoming event at Coopers Stadium we ask that you please play your part and help us be COVID Safe by practising proper hand hygiene; adhering to physical distancing where possible; and staying home if you feel unwell.
HELPFUL ARRIVAL INFORMATION:
To help facilitate a smooth entry into Coopers Stadium, please note the following helpful tips:
- Enter the Stadium via the designated entry gate on your ticket.
- Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to security measures in place which may delay entry.
- Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
- Coopers Stadium is a cashless venue – no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
As always, we need you to:
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell. If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the event please get tested for COVID-19.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you at the game!