COVID-19 Vaccination Entry Requirements
Coopers Stadium is a fully vaccinated venue. All persons aged 16 years or older wishing to enter the Stadium need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Proof of vaccination will be required to gain entry. For further information, please click here.
Please consider the vaccination status of you and your guests prior to purchasing tickets to an event at the Stadium.
If you have tickets to an upcoming event at Coopers Stadium and have any questions, please contact [email protected]
To view frequently asked questions, please click here
Current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Guidelines
Updated 23 November, 2021
At Coopers Stadium, the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members remains our top priority. We are continuing to actively monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 and are following the latest advice and guidelines issued by SA Health, the Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation. Currently, South Australia is subject to Level 1 restrictions (with some additional restrictions)*, which includes adherence to the following measures:
• Density requirement of no more than 3 people per 4 square metres for seated activities, and no more than 1 person per 2 square metres for non-seated activities
• For select indoor events, seated food and beverage consumption only
• Masks are to be worn when entering and moving around the Stadium at all times unless you have a medical exemption, for which evidence must be produced upon request, or in circumstances where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication, such as to enable communication by or with any patron who is deaf or hard of hearing
*Restrictions will be reviewed on a regular basis and are subject to change.
Travelling to South Australia
As of 23 November, 2021, South Australia’s borders are open to vaccinated travellers. COVID-19 vaccination requirements apply to all travellers over 12 years and 2 months of age, including returning SA residents.
If you are travelling to South Australia from interstate, you must complete an EntryCheck SA application. It is recommended you apply at least 72 hours before your planned arrival. EntryCheck SA will assess your COVID-19 risk and advise of any entry conditions.
If you are an unvaccinated traveller and do not have an approved medical exemption, you are not currently permitted to travel to South Australia. This includes returning South Australia residents.
For additional information, click here.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR VISITORS TO COOPERS STADIUM
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
SA Health has directed that Stadium management implement the following COVIDSafe measures with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
- All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask when entering and moving around the Stadium at all times (excluding children under 12). Masks may only be removed whilst you are seated in your allocated reserved seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
- Enter the Stadium via the designated entry gate on your ticket
- Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
- Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
- Scan the SA Government QR code on entry. Use of the mySA GOV app on your phone will facilitate quick Stadium entry.
- Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed, including Children under 4 (tickets are still complimentary).
- Coopers Stadium is a cashless venue – no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
• Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
• If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the match please get tested for COVID-19.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you at the game!
If you answer “Yes” to any of the below questions please isolate yourself and do not attend the venue.
1. In the past 14 days have you had any contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of novel coronavirus?
2. Are you currently awaiting results after having been tested for COVID-19?
3. Do you currently have cold or flu like symptoms, including fever fatigue, pneumonia, shortness of breath, cough, breathing difficulties sore throat, runny nose or generally feeling unwell?
WHAT WE’RE DOING:
In addition to the above, to provide confidence and ensure a safe environment for visitors and staff, we have a comprehensive COVID Management Plan in place, which has been approved by the South Australian Government. This includes the following dedicated measures:
• Extensive COVID Safe training & education completed by all team members
• Increased frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting, with emphasis on high volume areas and touch points
• Physical distancing protocols, including guest traffic management and safe venue entry
• COVID Safe food and beverage service
• COVID related signage across the venue
Further information and relevant links
For information & updates regarding events at Coopers Stadium, please monitor our website or follow us on social media.
The latest advice regarding COVID-19 can be found via the following links: