COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Updated 3 September, 2020
At Coopers Stadium, the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members remains our top priority. We are continuing to actively monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 and are following the latest advice and guidelines issued by SA Health, the Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation. As South Australia continues to move through the COVID-19 Recovery Period, please continue to visit this page for our latest updates.
To provide confidence and ensure a safe environment for visitors and staff when our Stadium reopens to the public, we have a comprehensive COVIDSafe plan in place, which has been approved by the South Australian Government. This includes the following dedicated measures:
- Extensive COVID Safe training & education completed by all team members
- Increased frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting, with emphasis on high volume areas and touch points
- Physical distancing protocols, including guest traffic management and safe venue entry
- COVID Safe food and beverage service
- Contactless payments (cashless venue)
- Contact tracing protocols; we also strongly advocate the use of the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app
- COVID related signage across the venue
If you are attending a future event at Coopers Stadium we ask that you please play your part and help us be COVID Safe by practising proper hand hygiene; adhering to physical distancing by maintaining 1.5m from others at all times; and staying home if you feel unwell.
Further information and relevant links
For information & updates regarding events at Coopers Stadium, please monitor our website or follow us on social media.
The latest advice regarding COVID-19 can be found via the following links: