COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Updated 30 June, 2020
At Coopers Stadium, the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members remains our top priority. We are continuing to actively monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 and are following the latest advice and guidelines issued by SA Health, the Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation. As South Australia continues to move through the COVID-19 Recovery Period, please continue to visit this page for our latest updates.
To provide confidence and ensure a safe environment for visitors and staff when our Stadium reopens to the public, we have a comprehensive COVIDSafe plan in place, which has been approved by the South Australian Government. This includes the following dedicated measures:
- Extensive COVIDSafe training & education completed by all team members
- Increased frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting, with emphasis on high volume areas and touch points
- Physical distancing protocols, including guest traffic management and safe venue entry
- COVIDSafe food and beverage service
- Contactless payments (cashless venue)
- Contact tracing protocols; we also strongly advocate the use of the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app
- COVID related signage across the venue
We look forward to welcoming you back to Coopers Stadium in the near future!
Further information and relevant links
For information & updates regarding events at Coopers Stadium, please monitor our website or follow us on social media.
The latest advice regarding COVID-19 can be found via the following links: