Further to instruction from the South Australian Government Coopers Stadium will be closed to all public events from 21 July – 27 July, inclusive. Any additional updates will be posted on this page as they become available.
At Coopers Stadium, the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members remains our top priority. We are continuing to actively monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 and are following the latest advice and guidelines issued by SA Health, the Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation.
For further information, click here.
In addition, SA Heath has also directed that Stadium management implement the following COVIDSafe measures with ALL patrons required to comply without exception:
1. All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask when entering and moving around the Stadium at all times (excluding children under 12). Masks may only be removed whilst you are seated in your allocated reserved seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don’t have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry.
2. Enter the Stadium via the designated entry gate on your ticket
3. Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry.
4. Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
5. Scan the SA Government QR code on entry. Use of the mySA GOV app on your phone will facilitate quick Stadium entry.
6. Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed, including Children under 5 (tickets are still complimentary).
7. Coopers Stadium is a cashless venue – no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group.
As always, we need you to:
– Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
– Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
– If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the match please get tested for COVID-19.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you at the game!
If you answer “Yes” to any of the below questions please isolate yourself and do not attend the venue.
1. In the past 14 days have you had any contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of novel coronavirus?
2. Are you currently awaiting results after having been tested for COVID-19?
3. Do you currently have cold or flu like symptoms, including fever fatigue, pneumonia, shortness of breath, cough, breathing difficulties sore throat, runny nose or generally feeling unwell?
If you have travelled from interstate or overseas to attend our venue please ensure you adhere to the current SA Health / SAPOL quarantine requirements for the area in which you have travelled from.
Coopers Stadium is a world-class multi-use facility just 5 minutes from central Adelaide. Considered by many to be the best football stadium in Australia, Coopers Stadium is home to the Hyundai A-League’s Adelaide United Football Club. The Stadium boasts an immaculate playing surface coupled with an intimate ambience and great viewing. Apart from Football, Coopers Stadium also hosts Rugby League, Rugby Union and a variety of other sports that utilise rectangular pitches.
Coopers Stadium is also a fantastic outdoor concert venue. With a capacity of up to 26,000 for concerts, the atmosphere within this boutique Stadium is electric and the sightlines superb for live music fans. Coopers Stadium and the neighbouring Adelaide Entertainment Centre are operated by the same entity, Adelaide Venue Management Corporation, which has extensive experience in planning and delivering concerts. Check out the clip below to view how the Stadium operates in concert mode:
Coopers Stadium is sponsored by Coopers Brewery. Based in Adelaide, Coopers Brewery is the largest Australian-owned brewery. Coopers is synonymous with exceptional quality beers and the family-owned brewer’s products have been lauded the world over. Click here to view Coopers Brewery website: www.coopers.com.au