COOPERS STADIUM (CS) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Adelaide Venue Management (AVM) Conditions of Entry
AVM manages and operates CS. The AVM Conditions of Entry apply to CS, and are to be read in conjunction with the CS Conditions of Entry below. Please visit the Adelaide Venue Management website for AVM Conditions of Entry. Further, venue hirers, ticketing agents and governing bodies may have other specific conditions of entry, and these shall also apply to AVM’s venues during applicable events. The CS Conditions of Entry are to be read in conjunction with these.
AVM’s venues are places of mass gathering whereby the transmission of viral illnesses (e.g. COVID-19) and other diseases that may have serious impacts on personal health, including death, is of elevated risk. Any person attending an AVM venue accepts that risk, and also accepts that risk on behalf of any accompanying minor/s.
Coopers Stadium (CS) Conditions of Entry
All patrons purchasing tickets or attending events strictly do so at their own risk and are therefore required to assess their own risk prior to entry.
Patrons are required to adhere to the directions issued pursuant to the Emergency Management Act 2004 (SA) which includes any COVID Management Plan, COVID Safe Plan or other requirement of a direction issued under that Act.
All patrons are recommended to arrive early. Allow an additional 30 minutes as enhanced security measures may be in place which may delay entry.
Refusal of Entry
CS reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any person deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (i.e., large flags / banners, musical instruments, etc).
- Patrons may be required to show valid identification on entry and at any other time
- All patrons may be subject to personal and / or bag searches before entering the venue
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to CS and / or the Stadium’s pitch may be liable for prosecution, venue bans and/or governing body bans
- Patrons who cause a disturbance, cause damage to the venue, or refuse to comply with lawful requests made by CS staff will be evicted and where applicable subject to liquor licencing barring orders, SAPOL expiations, venue bans and or Football Federation of Australia bans
- Security cameras operate and patrons may be filmed / photographed
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from CS
- Smoking, including E-cigarettes, vaping and similar devices, is not permitted within CS or within 15 metres of any Stadium entry point.
- Patrons bringing personal items into CS do so at their own risk
- Patrons must refrain from using foul or abusive language and from making discriminatory, racist, sexist or threatening remarks or gestures
- Some areas of CS are exposed to direct sunlight and heat. Patrons take responsibility for their sun protection and hydration.
- Seats retract automatically – Check your seat before you sit down
- Some sporting and other activities are dangerous. Patrons viewing or participating in such activities do so at their own risk
- Minors under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent/carer
- Glass, Bottles, Cans, Coolers, Iceboxes or Eskies
- Knives or other dangerous weapons
- Flares, Fireworks, Explosives or Smoke Bombs
- Laser Pointers
- Alcohol or Illegal Substances
- Signs, Banners or Flags of non-participating teams / countries
- Flags and banners must NOT exceed 1m in length and 1m in depth without prior CS management approval
- Poles, other than wood or plastic or in excess of 1.6m in length and NO more than 0.75cm in diameter
- Animals (except official guide or hearing dogs)
- Bicycles, Frisbees, Kites, Scooters, Skateboards, Skates of any kind
- Professional Cameras, Audio Equipment or Video Cameras
- Not to wear or otherwise display racial, political or signage or logos that may be offensive
- Chopped or shredded paper which can be used as confetti
- Umbrellas and Prams
- Any item that CS management considers inappropriate
Management reserves the right to confiscate the above items.
All persons entering CS are advised that they are entering a licenced premises. Visitors must comply with CS’s Liquor Licence.
The CS reserves the right to change the CS Conditions of Entry at any time.
Chief Executive Officer 28/07/2023
Adelaide Venue Management